Tableau is the solution that thousands of companies use today as they struggle with their big data issues. This course prepares you for the Tableau Qualified Associate Certification exam, and features a Full-Length Qualified Associate Practice Exam with Solution Guide.
Are you looking to find a way to increase your salary and enjoy your work more? Why not turn to Tableau? Getting certified as a Tableau Qualified Associate can be the first step to achieving this goal. Tableau is not only great fun, it can be really lucrative. Imagine what your life would be like with a $100k salary!
Get Started Today!
Working with Tableau isn’t just lucrative – it’s fun! And unlike most data analysis tools, Tableau uses a drag-and-drop interface, so you don’t need to be a programmer to learn Tableau. If you can learn Excel then you can learn Tableau.
Learn and Apply Fundamental Skills
Get a step-by-step walk-through of the fundamentals of data visualization and data discovery with Tableau. You’ll learn how to:
- Sort, filter, and group your data
- Create tables, bar charts, line charts
- Show location using geographic maps
- Aggregate with sum, average, min, max, and counts
- Create new fields using calculations
- Combine data using joins and blends
But just watching the videos won’t make you an expert. For mastery, you need to go hands-on by answering questions that reinforce the skills from the videos. To go hands-on, you’ll install the Public version of the Tableau software, which is available for free and easy to install on Mac or Windows. Then you’ll download the sample data set included with the course, and Tableau to answer questions about this sample data.
Prepare for the Qualified Associate Certification Exam
After completing the units on fundamental Tableau skills, solidify your knowledge by answer questions similar to those on the Tableau Qualified Associate certification exam. If you get stuck on a question, you can watch a video presenting the solution.
Course includes access to a full length Tableau Qualified Associate Certification Exam.
The final part of the course is the final project where you use Tableau to create a unique visualization on a topic of your choosing using publicly available data. Save your project to the Tableau Public website and you’ll have a project you can show potential employers.
- This Tableau course is meant for those who are looking to move forward in their career by building skills in data science and data visualization.
- Students who wish to prepare for the Tableau Qualified Associate certification exam.
- This course is not intended for experienced Tableau users.