Java is very powerful language.The Vector class implements a growable array of objects. Vectors basically falls in legacy classes but now it is fully compatible with collections.
- Vector implements a dynamic array that means it can grow or shrink as required. Like an array, it contains components that can be accessed using an integer index
- They are very similar to ArrayList but Vector is synchronised and have some legacy method which collection framework does not contain.
- It extends AbstractList and implements List interfaces.
Features of Java
What you will learn:
You would learn what is Java
Benefit of Java and role of it in SAS
How easily data can be ingested into Java ,data lake
- This course is for Java and Bigdata developers
- This is for all Students
- This course is for all developers