As data volumes are exploding, more data has been created in the past two years than in the entire previous history of the human race. With an estimate of 4.1 zettabyets of data available today, the numbers just keeps increasing every second. Organizations today estimate that only a fraction of recorded data can be analyzed, and IT professionals who can work with data by Data Integration, Data Analyzation, Data Visualization etc. in short a ‘Data Geek’ are becoming increasingly popular.
In Simpler terms, there is enormous amount of data and not enough professionals to manage it.This course aims to close that gap with SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Data Tools for Business Intelligence.
We will Learn from the basics of creating a Business Intelligence ecosystem, Sql server Integrating services(SSIS), Sql Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and putting all of them together to learn the Complete Microsoft Business Intelligence
Learn and Master Microsoft Business Intelligence in this Comprehensive course.
SSIS(Sql Server Integrating Services)
- Extracting Data from Source.
- Transforming the Data in a staging area
- Loading the data onto a destination
- Managing different types of sources and destinations
- Implementing aggregates and transformations
- Managing data flow and control flow tasks
SSAS(Sql Server Analysis Services)
- Configuring analysis services
- Creating a cube
- Managing data in the data source view
- Designing and deploying Cube dimensions and meassures
SSRS(Sql Server Reporting Services)
- Creating reports and visualizations
With 6 years of experience in the BI, Data analytics and Big Data, be sure to get rich content to help you succeed. Although it is still in the beginning phase but more in depth and quality lectures are being added regularly.
- Fresh graduates looking for a job as a BI developer
- Any working individual willing to switch career path to BI and looking for that breakthrough
- BI developers who are willing to learn a new tool