It is not enough to go through videos to pass the CCNA Security exam (210-260 IINS). Do you think you’re ready for this challenge? Maybe you need to focus on labs and go through all the main topics in a few days? You’ve come to the right place. This course is perfect if you are familiar with CCNA Security topics and you are looking for a supplement to book and video courses. Here you’ll find 7 big labs for 7 days plus exam tips. Includes a lot of practice questions, quizzes, and a final exam (25 questions!). What’s more: when things go wrong – I keep recording. Learn how to troubleshoot network security issues. This is great for Network Engineers looking for real world scenarios and tips as well.
There are two unique features of this course:
- Labs cover multiple areas at the same time (e.g. Zone Based Firewall and Router Hardening, ASA Firewalls and Radius)
- All commands used in the labs, tasks, and network topologies are attached to the course as an ebook you can download!
Pass the Cisco CCNA Security exam (210-260 IINS) first time and master all skills in 7 days.
Please note the course is designed for students who have already covered most of the CCNA Security exam topics and need a quick review or are looking for a supplement to practice labs and simulations.
What are the requirements?
- Good understanding of all CCNA Security topics and CLI commands.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Implement CCNA Security topologies
- Configure Zone Based Firewall
- Troubleshoot VPNs
- Configure ASA Firewalls
- Create an SSL VPN Portal
- Add Radius Authentication
- Identify and Implement L2 Security (DHPC Snooping, Port Security)
- Implement All Labs using Packet Tracer or GNS3
- Debug Network Issues
- Use Multiple Show Commands to Verify Settings
- Create and Practice your own Labs at home
- Be more Comfortable taking the CCNA Security exam!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone Interested in Cisco CCNA Security Labs
- Students Looking for a Quick Review Before the Exam