The Power of Data Studio
- Automate all of those gnarly reports you have in excel (with broken formulas) that you’ve been manually updating
- Scale your insights, by answering questions once through dashboards and reports that can be shared with others and will automatically update
- Speed up time to insight, by building reports and data visualisations to answer your questions within minutes
- Build user friendly Templates and Layouts that will make it easier for users to interpret the data.
Data Studio is a new Data Visualisation Tool created by Google that is now part of the Google Suite including Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides.
Data Studio is FREE and allows you to connect to a range of data sources, and create powerful and interactive dashboards for you to explore your underlying data.
It’s an incredible tool for helping communicate trends and insights in your data.
I look forward to showing you how powerful Data Studio is for speeding up time to insight.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to create meaning from the data they have available by communicating insights through great dashboards.
And your role might fall into one of the following
- Online Marketer
- Product Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Product Owners/Manager
- Small business Owner
Data Sources you may already use
- Google Analytics, Adwords or other Google Product
- Google Sheets
- Or maybe a type of Relational databases e.g SQL, BigQuery
Data Studio is built on 3 Key Pillars which are;
1. Connecting to multiple data sources
2. Visualising data through a range of customisable reports and widgets
3. Sharing dashboards for collaboration and communicating insights.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to tell stories from data using dashboards
- Improve your analytical skills and capabilities
- Automate Manual reports based in Excel/Google Sheets
- Users of Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Excel or a Database
- Data Analysts/Online Marketers/Product Owners/ Business Intelligence Analysts/Business Owners