Attention all Struggling System Administrators, Architects or even Developers. Here is course on how to setup and deploy Apache Kafka in Production.
Do you want to learn how to setup a Kafka Cluster on multiple servers and struggling with it?
Do you want to understand all the steps to perform a Kafka setup and Kafka Deployment in Production?
Have you been trying endlessly to deploy Kafka in production, but haven’t had any luck?
If you have answered YES, then you are at the right place…!!!
Learn from Stephane Maarek, the Best-Selling Instructor on Udemy in Apache Kafka and Big Data!
This course is designed for the System Administrators, Architects or even for Developers. This course includes the step by step guide for installing a ZooKeeper Quorum and a Kafka Cluster. This course also provides hands-on training on Kafka Administration.
This course has Amazon Web Services for our cloud environment, which is used by many companies around the world! AWS Knowledge is a pre-requisite.
In this course, we will cover what is ZooKeeper, its architecture, what is its role in Apache Kafka, and the setup, installation and configuration on multiple machines!
This Course reveals exactly how your Kafka Cluster on multiple machines should be setup and configured. We will start with understanding the Kafka basics, cluster size and the configuration. We will also have a hands-on learning on AWS Setup, Single Broker Setup, Multi Broker Setup, Testing the Cluster, Kafka Manager (Cluster Management), Demonstrating Kafka Resiliency etc. We will enlighten you on Kafka Performance with respect to I/Os, Network, RAM, CPU, OS (Operating System) etc. You will have hands on learning on how to run Kafka in Production on AWS, how to change a Kafka Broker Configuration and we will also cover the Advanced Kafka Configurations.
Why I should take this course?
- With over 4 hours of videos and around 50 classes, you will get a great understanding of how to deploy Kafka in production and you will understand the target architecture for clusters in AWS
- You will learn what is ZooKeeper? It’s role for Kafka, How to setup ZooKeeper? and Its usage
- You will have a complete understanding Kafka setup including setup, configuration, usage and maintenance etc.
- Inside the course you will have a Kafka broker shutdown and recovery demonstration, which will help you to understand how to overcome the Kafka broker problems
- You will learn Kafka production settings and how to optimise settings for better performance
- You will learn all the required tool setups such as ZooNavigator, Kafka Manager, Confluent Schema Registry, Confluent REST Proxy, Landoop Kafka Topics UI.
- You will have hands-on learning on Kafka common Administrative tasks using Kafka Manager
- You have life-time access to this course and a 30-day satisfaction guaranteed with this course
Overview of the Course Contents –
Section 1 – Course Introduction: In this section, we will have introduction to the course. We will talk about what are the course pre-requisites, course objectives, who are the targeted students for this course. You will also have course material for download in this section!
Section 2 – Target Architecture: In this section, we will see the cloud providers such as AWS and explore other alternatives for AWS. We will also cover ZooKeeper Quorum Architecture and Kafka Cluster Architecture in this section.
Section 3 – Zookeeper Quorum Setup: In this sections, we will learn what is ZooKeeper, the Zookeeper role in Kafka Cluster, and ZooKeeper Configuration. We will have hands-on labs on AWS Setup, Zookeeper Single Machine Setup and Zookeeper Quorum Setup.
Section 4 – Kafka Cluster Setup: In this section, we will gain some practical hands-on experience on further AWS Setup, Single Kafka Broker Setup, Multi Kafka Broker Setup etc. Before that we will see Apache Kafka Basics on Kafka Configurations. We will have a demonstration on how to change the Kafka Broker configuration and we will also cover advanced Kafka configurations in this section.
After taking this course, you will become proficient in deploying Kafka in production! You will know all the required setups and installations and Kafka production settings and will be able to set-up Kafka in cluster mode in your own environment!
So, what are you thinking go ahead and click on “Enrol Now” button.
You have 30 days’ money back guarantee and a lifetime access to the course…!!! See you inside the course…!!!
- This course is designed for System Administrators or Architects, who would like to learn or setup a Kafka Cluster on multiple servers
- This course is also ideal for Developers who want to understand the inner depth of a Kafka setup
- This course is for expert students and should not be taken until all the pre-requisites are met