You’ll quickly see yourself ask these questions:
- What do all these packages, tools, libraries and frameworks do?
- What IS a library and what’s the difference to a framework?
- Which framework should you learn? Angular, React.js or Vue.js?
- What about jQuery?
This course will help you with that!
Throughout the course, we’ll dive into the basics of these frameworks but we’ll also have a look at why we use them to begin with. The role of jQuery and how these frameworks differ from jQuery will be clarified, too!
Which framework should you learn?
This course won’t stop at this point though!
We’ll also have a look at Webpack and “Build workflows” in general. You’ll learn which role these (and the respective packages like Webpack) play and why we need them. You will also understand which role ES6 and TypeScript play.
Here’s a detailed overview over what you’ll get!
- An introduction to Webpack and why we use it (and build workflows in general)
- A detailed comparison of the three frameworks shown in this course – when could you pick which?
Is this course for you?
Now that you learned what this course offers, let’s find out if it’s the right choice for you. It’s definitely the right choice if you can answer at least one of the following questions with “YES”:
- You already know either Angular, React.js or Vue.js but also want to get an overview over the other two frameworks
I’d be very happy to welcome you on board of this course!